~The Place You'll Never Want to
Unlike most camping and cabin venues, it's important to us to provide you with
the most unrestricted experience possible. Strictly limited types of fireworks can
be enjoyed during your stay at our cabins and campground if, and only if...
you let us know upon arrival or sooner that you plan to shoot
you do so in the area we designate for you and nowhere else
you properly extinguish your fireworks, remove all debris and place
it in a trash can
you shoot only the following types of...
1. fountains, cones and similar fireworks that shoot
only to the sky
5. colored smoke bombs
7. roman candles if they are shot to the sky
1. bottle rockets
3. water firecrackers
4. fireworks that spin or travel around on
5. fireworks that do or may fly in the air
Guests heard shooting prohibited kinds of fireworks
will be fined
$50 of their security deposit. If you're not positive
whether or not
the fireworks you want to shoot are allowed, please
1. They have too much potential for burning down our woods and the national forest. This is
a very serious concern.
2. They inevitably leave trash on the ground or in the river even when you think you picked up
all of it.
3. They make loud noise that may disturb other guests or their pets.
4. There is no leniency on our fine policy. Shooting even one prohibited firework is
too many. Your credit card will be charged and a receipt, along with your
fireworks remains, will be mailed to you!!
5. We have never allowed family, friends, their children or ourselves to shoot prohibited
fireworks anywhere on our
property since day one, long before ArdPark was ever thought about. We're not just being
mean to you!
you do not bring or use any of the
following kinds of...
Copyright 2008-2014. ArdPark Cabins, LLC. All rights reserved.